There are a lot of unanswered questions about the new ‘swine flu’ epidemic. I am one that believes this is as dangerous as many believe. The first question I think we need to ask is – do we trust our government? My response is resoundingly no. Can we trust the CDC and the drug companies? Again, I think not. Who then can we trust to provide us with good information and a remedy? Obama? Seriously folks – he is out golfing on Sunday and we are suppose to believe he is really concerned? Aside from making grandiose statements on national TV – he has essentially done nothing. With Obama you get a lot of fluff and no real stuff.
Can we trust the DHS? They are not even able to control our border. Why is Napolitano the Nazi in charge of this? Where is the Surgeon General? Where are the doctors? The only decisions that should be made are medical ones. How to identify the infected, contain the spread of the disease and ultimately discover a remedy. Why are uninformed politicians making medical decisions? Why are incubation flights still arriving daily from Mexico? Why has the border not been closed until the situation is resolved? Why has the Border Patrol been prevented from wearing protective masks? Why are the fiduciary interests of the Chamber of Commerce and the Free Trade Robber Barons more important than our health and national security. There are more questions then answers. As we use to say in the Marines, this is one big clusterf*ck or SNAFU.
Notice that when the Marines find someone that might be infected with swine flu they quarantine him and 30 other people even before they get the results back from the lab! It is just a matter of common sense. That is what Obama should be doing if he really were a great leader – but he is not. He is just a pretentious jackass! Who elected this incompetent jerk anyway?
Dr. Ron Paul on the Swine Flu
Rather than write one huge long post that most people will never read I will post the links to what I feel is pertinent information about the Swine flu and the history of flu viruses.
1. History of the Spanish flu of 1918. Some still believe this was a creation of the drug companies to make money. It killed 25 to 40 million people!
2. History of the Swine Flu of 1976. 25 people died and many more were sick and paralyzed – from the flu vaccinations! Thank you Gerald Ford.
3. Another comprehensive Swine flu expose here.
4. In 2004 the CDC attempt to create a new pandemic flu virus by mixing avian, swine and human viruses. Yep – looks like it worked! Thanks guys! Did you think of creating an antidote while you were at it?
5. Ground zero of the 2009 ‘Swine flu’ epidemic appears to be a Smithsfield factory farm located in Perote, Mexico. Thanks guys! Really enjoy that ham. This nugget has not been reported in the CFR controlled news.
Residents [of Perote] believed the outbreak had been caused by contamination from pig breeding farms located in the area. They believed that the farms, operated by Granjas Carroll, polluted the atmosphere and local water bodies, which in turn led to the disease outbreak.
6. Health officials say a Swine flu vaccine might be ready by Sept 09, if all goes perfect. But don’t hold your breath because things usually don’t go perfect. If the CDC created a hybrid monster flu like this in 2004; why did they not create a vaccine for it??? Just a thought.
7. Certain drug companies stand to make a lot of money. For them the ‘Swine flu’ will be a real ‘cash cow.’ Rumsfeld looks like he is invested at the right place at the right time again. Novartis wins a recent lucrative contract to produce flu vaccines in No Carolina.
8. A large number of microbiologists and bio-weapons scientists have been dropping dead – like flies. Not from disease either. What did they know and when did they know it? Why would their laptops be so valuable? Is this just a coincidence?
9. Some disturbing information about bioengineering experiments here, here and more here.
10. US Army Bio Lab loses some flu vials. Oops! Let me check that inventory one more time. If the Army has this weapon, wouldn’t they have an antidote?
11. Fears of an escaped bio-engineered 1918 flu virus from Athens, Ga in 2005. Is research like this at UGA helpful or just really dangerous? Have they opened the 1918 Pandora’s box again? Could someone steal this info and use it to release a deadly virus in Mexico at a nasty pig farm?
12. Swine flu – manmade and propaganda. Good video here on how these viruses are genetically engineered by scientists.
13. More Evidence points to the Swine Flu as being man made, genetically engineered. It contains genetic material from 3 different sources, bird, swine and human from three different continents. So far there is no natural explanation for this abnormal genetic mutation.
Here is some good basic information about this disease. Some common sense steps to protect yourself. Wash your hands! Don’t shake hands. It is an airborne and human transmitted disease. There are many vitamins and supplements that will help strengthen your immune system. Vitamin C is a great one that is often overlooked. You can take 6000 to 10,000 milligrams a day and it will not harm you! Colloidal Silver and MMS are much more powerful but safe options as well.
An once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
I’m leaning toward the opinion that this a man made disaster. There is no scientific evidence that shows these different viruses combine naturally in nature -even in a filthy pig factory farm in Mexico. Science shows they are the result of genetic bio-engineering. They are the creations of mad scientists. Where is Al Gore to save the planet when you really need him? You will find him positioned with Rumsfeld to make a lot of money off this. Suspicious of both Rockefeller and his drug companies, I suspect they engineered the whole thing. Assertions have been made by Fulford, that it was a release of a bio-weapon. Can we prove it? Most likely not. From Rockefeller’s lofty perspective it would serve to both revive his economic interests and kill off the growing unemployed. They kill two birds with one swine. Who knows? Maybe it will even save his precious banks.